A bound volume of mostly rare miscellaneous pamphlets mostly from the middle of the 19th century, mostly religious or improving, and mostly Scottish - though each of these with unusual exceptions - four of them unrecorded, and at least two of them presentation copies.
The full contents are:
1. Wordsworth, Charles. Euodias and Syntyche. The Scottish Church in its Relations, Past and Present, to the Church of England. Perth: Printed and sold by Robert Whittet, . pp. 46, . Inscription cropped from title-page that ended 'from the Aut[hor]'.
2. The Life of a Baby. A Strictly Authentic History. Second edition. London: Seeley, Jackson, and Halliday, 1855. [iii]-47,  + frontispiece and 3 plates. Not found in Library Hub or OCLC (the latter finding a third edition, in a single copy in Indiana).
3. Guide to the Ruins of Elgin Cathedral. To which is added the Story of Marjory Gilzean, mother of General Anderson. Sixth edition. Elgin: Printed at the Courant Office, for John Smith, 1865. pp. 60,  + frontispiece and 2 plates. This edition found in NLS and Aberdeen only in Library Hub.
4. Bible Teachings at a Mothers' Meeting. By a Minister's Wife. London: The Book Society. pp. 40, [2, ads]. Title-page inscribed 'Mrs Barclay, with Mr & Mrs Milne's kind regards' and the author identified in a different hand as 'Mrs John Milne'. Not found in Library Hub or Worldcat.
5. Never Too Late to Learn. Scotticisms Corrected. London: John Farquhar Shaw, 1855. pp. 64.
6. Duffield Jr., George. The Pastor and Inquirer. Boston: Published by the American Tract Society, . pp. 48. Title-page with large pencil notes. One copy only in OCLC, Pitts Theological.
7. Robertson, Frederick Lockhart, ed. Hymns and Poems for the Sabbath School and the Fireside. Glasgow: Thomas Murray & Son, 1860. pp. 31, . Not found in Library Hub or OCLC.
8. [Shean, James Carolina]. Masquerades of St. Johnstown, Edinburgh, Glasgow, &c. By Philoxenus. Printed for the Author, 1827. pp. 37, . Title-page inscribed with author's name and other information in an early hand. Satirical verse, found in NLS only in Library Hub and OCLC.
9. The Institutions of Laforce, Dordogne, France. London: James Nisbet and Co., 1865. pp. vii, [i], 84. Aberdeen & Edinburgh only in Library Hub; OCLC indicates a microform was made from the BnF copy.
10. Proposed Training Ship for the Tay. Report of a Public Meeting held in Dundee, 25th March 1869. Dundee: Printed at the Dundee Advertiser Office, . pp. 21, . Not located in Library Hub or OCLC.
11. An Old Perthshire Ballad Entitled the House on the Green [drop-head title]. 1869. pp. . Library Hub and OCLC together locate only a c. 1980 photocopy at the NLS and an original copy in the Cleveland Public Library.
12. Thomson, W. Burns. The City Arabs. London: James Nisbet & Co., 1868. pp. 31, . Inscription 'Sheriff Murray' to title-page.